What is your returns policy?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind, we're happy to accept all returns, provided our three return conditions are met:
- Item(s) were purchased within the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise undamaged with original tags attached
- Item(s) are in original packaging or shoebox in their original condition
- Item(s) were not marked ‘FINAL SALE’ at the time of purchase
Please choose carefully when purchasing the following merchandise as we will not accept returns for change of mind or exchanges for the following items due to our Health & Hygiene Policy (unless the item is faulty):
- Underwear and any items with a hygiene seal (for example swimwear bikini bottoms and one-pieces);
- Cosmetics, makeup and any beauty products or tools;
- Items on their own that are part of a set (for example bikini tops and bottoms;
Please note: We cannot accept your return if the items/shoebox are taped, damaged or has postal stickers attached.
RETURN BY POSTMail your order back to the below address for a refund, note we don’t offer exchanges or credit notes currently.If you require another size or style, please place a new order via the website.No return slip is required.Please just ensure your unique order number and full name as it appears on the order is written on the outside of the return satchel.We use this to identify your return when it reaches our warehouse, so without this information we may not be able to identify it and process the return.Return Address: G & S Logistics C/o Trend ImportsATTN: Returns DepartmentUnit 1, 96-112 Gow StreetPadstow NSW 2211Order Number#NOTE: All returns for change of mind or incorrect sizing will be the responsibility of the customer, including all costs associated with sending stock back for a refund. We do not offer a free return service.Please allow approximately 14 business days for processing from the time the return reaches our warehouse. Additional processing delays may occur during peak and busy time periods.You will receive an email notification when your return has been processed (be sure to check your spam folder).