Why can’t I sign into my account?
We're sorry to hear this. As a first step, double-check that you have an account with us.
If you receive emails from us, that means you are subscribed to our database and you do not have an account with us.
If you have created an account with us, that means you are an account holder. It's important to note that these are different and not the same.
- As a first step in trying to fix this issue, we suggest double (and triple) checking your details. The password is the one you set up when opening your account.
- If you're still having difficulty, we suggest clearing your cookies or using another browser.
- Resetting your password may also help you sign in - when prompted to put in your details, click the 'Forgot Password?' link and enter your email address. You'll be sent an email with instructions on how to reset your password. Keep an eye on your spam and junk folders as the email may end up there.
Where can I see my order history?
Want to browse through your past purchases? You'll find them all stored in your account.
Log into your account and click on 'Order history'.
Remember, if you checked out as a guest and created your account afterwards, your order will not show in the ‘Order history’ section.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why can't I checkout?
We're sorry that you're experiencing this on our website.
We suggest either switching browsers or deleting your cookies and reloading the browser to attempt to fix the issue.
If you're still having difficulty checking out, we want to hear about it.
Contact our Customer Care team if the site is having any technical issues impacting your ability to checkout.
The more details you can provide us, the better. Let us know:
- as much detail about the issue as you can.
- screenshots of error messages (if any).
- which browser you're using.
- what you've done to try to resolve it so far.
How do I update my account details or reset my password?
Need to update your details?
- Log into your customer account and click into 'My Account'
- Select 'View Addresses' and update your account information as required
Need to reset your password?
- Click 'Account' at the top right of the homepage and select 'Forgot password?'
- You will be prompted to enter your email address
- You will then receive an email with instructions on how to reset the password to your account
- Alternatively, log into your customer account and select 'Edit Password' on your account dashboard
How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of any email from us.
Alternatively, get in touch with our Customer Experience team below and we can action this for you.
Please note that it can take between 24-48 hours for it to process so you may still see some emails from us during that time.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I add to my Wishlist?
By selecting the heart next to the "Add to Bag" button, you’ll add the product to your list.
To view the items you've added to the list, select the heart in the top right-hand corner.
Top tip: Create or sign in to your account when adding to your list so your added items will be available for you each time you visit the website.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I join your mailing list?
Joining our mailing list gives you access to updates on new styles and campaigns, upcoming releases and competitions.
To sign up, scroll to the bottom of the home page and enter your email address.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do I need to create an account to make an online purchase?
You can place an online order as a guest, without having to create an online account.
We recommend having a Lulu & Rose account as you can easily track your orders, view your order history and save an address book, allowing you to checkout faster.READ FULL ARTICLE
You can sign up for a Lulu & Rose online account here.